torsdag 28 juni 2012

In My Garden 28th June 2012


In My Garden

28th June 2012



After several days with heavy rain the sun graced us with two lovely days, however still 
a bit windy and chilly. I went out with my camera very early, the morning dew glistened 
on the leaves and flowers, and strengthened all nature´s beautiful colours. It was a very 
fresh and crisp morning.






























 One morning, tired little bumble bee was still sitting motionless on plant stalk










 The first dragonflies sat still motionless on the vegetation 
surrounding my pond in anticipation of the transformation from larvae to complete 
dragonfly to be ready. Soon they would fly around in the area surrounding my pond
in the search for prey and perhaps a partner to mate with.  






A very beautiful morning and I was happy that it did not rain the 
entire day. 

Have a nice day! 

Maria




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar