onsdag 9 januari 2013

♥♥ My absolute Favourites from 2012 ♥♥



♥♥ My absolute Favourites ♥♥
from 2012



 
I still find it difficult to determine whether this is a Rough-legged Buzzard(Buteo lagopus)
also called Rough-legged Hawk in North America or if it is a Common Buzzard(Buteo buteo)
since there are extremely bright Common Buzzards which are called Börringevråk in Sweden, 
those birds are extremely bright. I will try to find out more about this Beauty, however 
until I know for sure, I want to think that this is a Rough-legged Buzzard who was checking 
me and my little dog out. Perhaps she thought that my white little dog was a nice prey to 
catch and eat.     



 This little rascal came to visit me in my garden, it is a red squirrel or Eurasian red
squirrel(Sciurus vulgaris) 



A Beautiful female European Roe deer(Capreolus capreolus) On this shot, it almost
looks like she is having a fun time when I was using her as a model for my shots. 
  





 A Beautiful close shot of a flower in my garden.




The Tawny Owl or Brown Owl(Strix aluco) 
The Beauty of the year 
2012

/ Maria 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar