måndag 14 maj 2012

A BIG "THANK YOU" TO YOU ALL !!!


I am very proud that so many of you who is visiting my blog comes from so very many different countries. The night passed the number of visitors to 3500 and therefore I want to give you all a special "thank you" by listing up all the 33 countries below. I truly think it is amazing!!

Australia       Bulgaria       Canada       Cyprus       Denmark
 

France       Germany       Great Britain       Greece 

Hungary       Iceland       India       Indonesia       Japan
 

Jordan       Lebanon       Malaysia       Mauritius
 

New Zealand       Netherlands       Norway       Pakistan
 

Philippines       Portugal       Saudi Arabia       Singapore
 

Sweden       Russia       Ukraine       United Arab Emirate
 

USA

(IF Blogger´s Statistic by any reason do not view 
the country YOU live in,  please do not hesitate 
in sending me a note so that I can add your 
country to the "Thank you" list above)

beautyofnature@live.se 

Thank YOU for visiting my photo blog 

"Warm Sunny Greetings,  
Maria

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar